Our full, hot, decadent Nova Scotian breakfast is served in our 1860’s farmhouse dining room with pressed tin ceilings and original wide pine floor. Just like any farmhouse, we start you off with a three course breakfast to prepare you for the day ahead. Check our menu board in the front parlor for daily breakfasts.
The first two courses often include one of the following:
- Yogurt Parfait, with homemade granola, Nova Scotia local berries and vanilla yogurt.
- Homemade muffins or scones, made with Nova Scotia local berries and served warm.
- Fresh fruit platter (in season)
The final course, often referred to as “Oh, my gosh, more food!” often includes one of the following:
- Nova Scotia Apple Delight – light and fluffy eggs combined with local apples, baked to perfection and lightly sprinkled with sugar and served with Nova Scotia maple syrup and blueberry sauce.
- Not Your Average Scrambled Eggs – farm fresh free range eggs scrambled with Gruyere cheese and fresh chives, local sausage or bacon with Rod’s famous homemade Nova Scotia brown bread.
- OMG – homemade Belgian Waffles or buttermilk pancakes topped with local berries served with Nova Scotia maple syrup, and local sausages.
See you for breakfast!
We’ll gladly accommodate special dietary needs whenever possible. Please let us know in advance of any food allergies.